I have piqued the interest of a local university PD medical researcher
in the study of the TENS unit for the relief of PD symptoms. If you are
using the TENS unit to relieve PD symptoms, I would appreciate your help
by sharing those experiences. I will compile the information and present
it to the researcher as anecdotal information. I will not use your name.

I would like:

1) your age now/age diagnosed/sex (no not years since - M/F)
2) years using the TENS
3 ) Type of TENS? e.g. hand held versus control unit with wire connected
external electrodes
4) For what symptoms do you use the TENS? e.g. Relief from cramps,
dystonia
5) To what areas are the electrodes applied? e.g. neck and shoulder,
foot and ankle
6 ) Any other comments

Please send the responses directly to my E-mail address so that I can
more easily compile them.

Thanks,

Phil Gesotti
50/46+