Van: Medical Affairs <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: vrijdag 10 december 1999 19:51
Onderwerp: RE: Dispersible Sinemet?

Dear Mr. van der Genugten,

We have no plans for an oral liquid formulation of our product.  Three
strengths of the immediate release tablet and two strengths of the
controlled release tablet are available in this country.

There are several publications in the medical literature describing oral
suspensions and solutions of our drug.  We would be happy to mail you this
information if you would e-mail our Medical Affairs department with your
address.

Thank you for your inquiry,

Sincerely,

Medical Affairs, Product Information