Barb,
Let me add my congratulations too!  It sounds like your own family is quite a
support team in this effort,  As an ex-smoker, i can honestly say after a couple
more months, you'll never regret it    Two of the first things I noticed after i
quit (19 years ago) was a sore and scratchy throat really did mean I was getting
a cold; and my lungs no longer felt tight after a few minutes of  swimming.
My best  to all of you in this difficult task. Keep up the good work.

Cathy