thanks for answering re comtan. my pharmacist had none and had to order
it--$2/pill x 5/day in my case. i've only taken 4 or 5 doses but it does seem
to help so far--definitely more movement, i guess dyskinesias but i call it
'writhing. anything is better than being off.
for me, just increasing the sinemet didn't help. i was very depressed and
taking a 6th sinemet just made me "dopey".
i would like to keep in touch. i'm in maryland also--potomac--closer to d.c.
i'm new to the listserve and have only "taken" but will be glad to contribute
if i have anything of value.
cheers.
nancy spires