does anyone know what the rule/law is regarding package inserts? i think it
is important to read them. they list possible abnormal lab findings, list
warnings, contraindications and information for patients.
my new/first prescription of comtan came without package insert; i had to
call and request it and return to pharmacy for it. for example, it lists
hypotension as a possible occurrence--that matters to me because i already
have hypotension thanks to sinemet. just curious how you all feel about them
(p.i.)
nancy spires