Hilary Blue wrote:

> I think the answer is two pronged:
>
> 1.Get Madopar licensed to sell their product, especially the soluble version ,
> here in the u.s. Sinemet sales would drop because people would buy mnadopar.
>
> '2. At the same time , persuade the sinemet manufacturers locally to produce a
> soluble form - or be forced out of the market.
>
> Practical suggestions as to how one would put that into practice would be welcomed!

Please do not equate dispersible with soluble.  Dispersible only means that the tablet
will break apart in a solvent but still in solid form but still needs to dissolve in
the medium.
The only advantage I see for the dispersible form is that it saves you the distasteful
or
bitter chewing the tablet before swallowing.  Barbara cannot abide the dispersion in
her
mouth and she just swallows the tablet, ...and waits for the 'on'set to come.
Michel