In a message dated 12/8/99 1:10:21 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Phil,
 Funny you should  bring this up. I'm on Requip only and was thinking 'bout
 asking the doc to add sinemet.>>

I made the transition from Requip only, to Sinemet only, and have not
regretted
it.  For one thing, the sleep attacks prevented me from driving four times a
day.
Since I'm now taking only Sinemet (l/2  tab 25/l00 QID) I have no restless
legs anymore, and the antsy restlessness I usually experienced in a movie, or
in
church, has also disappeared!!!   I HOPE this is not temporary, but a
permanent
improvement in my quality of life.  There has been a nagging problem in a
trapezius muscle on the left shoulder, which I suspected was dystonia, but
after several consults, PT, and a TENS unit, may turn out to have been not
dystonia after all.  Of course, no one is diagnosing it.  As long as it goes
away, I don't care what it's called!

Clare Wilson