couple asked what will i do if i catch them well VIVIAN said the same but
don't come to her for advice. shoot i can all most remember.  lo lo SONIA
said she could dance but had you her wheelchair. well remember how i could
dance but could not walk a long time a go. my home page showed me dancing.
oh well so be it.

TIP OF THE DAY'
ASK CD. PLAYER A DISK FOR XMAS.

                                                       I.Y.Q. DON  AND