From: Gerry & Brig Haines <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a revolutionary replacement for Sinemet
Date: Saturday, December 11, 1999 12:20 PM

Hi Ivan, Since I have had to go back to work full time, I have no time for
the net, but Brig was on a test for quick dissolving kind of sinemet, It
was
called TV-1203, just a very short test for Teva Pharms. and it did work
much
faster.  Let's hope it will go into full trials for all of us.  Brig has
been
rather bad, much freezing and unable to walk for periods of time,.
Talk to you later.
Love, Gerry