Here is a Parkinson's Poem I wrote today, would like to share it with
all of you.

Parkinson's Disease Poem

The problem with Parkinson's Disease
is that people dont understand or want to see
just how much we suffer from physical and mental fatigue

We the people with Parkinson's, all in different degrees and age
have to adjust and live our lives from day to day
and pray and hope for a cure someday

Until that day comes, we have to stay strong and in good health
to keep our life in happiness and wealth

We need as many people around us as we can, rather it be family or
friends
to support us, love us, and maybe even care for us in the end

We know Parkinson's is not a death sentence, but a life sentence
so we need to live for today as for we do not know what tomorrow will
bring
so if you know someone with this disease, please be patient and kind
and give them a ring sometime, because a voice of someone who cares can
be
such a blessing and a prayer

written by
Tina Beyer - 31/31/30   -   12-11-99