1.  I am not a pwp.
2. I have had a <1% reaction to a medication.
3. I agree with Charlie.
If you get a package insert, you should go over it with your doctor. Charlie
was correct that if the FDA had package inserts for ASA we would never take it,
or for that matter for Tylenol.
Always speak with your physician about those possible side effects. There are
no 100% safe medications. You must balance your risks against the benefits. In
that <1% reaction , I gambled and I lost.
Nita Andres BSN. Masters Public Health