----- Original Message -----
From: Charles T. Meyer, M.D. <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 13. december 1999 03:29
Subject: Re: reply to ctmeyer re pack ins.

Good morning Nancy and Charlie.
In Denmark it`s by law that we have package insert in the boxes. ( I presume
the
word  "package insert ALSO  means "explanation") ??!! That`s hard to be A
Dane sometimes :-))

In the beginning I was a little scared to read about all the sideeffect - in
a way I expected to get
them all. But very fast I found out, after a good talk with my neuro, that I
had no trouble with my ordinary medicin as Sinemet CR and  Permax.
I always bring the package with me - just in case - as when I went to the
emergency because I couldn`t tolerate Tasmar. Tasmar was so new at that
point that the doctors didn`t know how to treat me until they called a
neuro.
Now I take Pramipexol 0.7 mg, and I brought it with me to a dental surgery
department at The University Hospital of Aarhus, so both the anaesthetist
and the people who cared me was aware about all that medicin I have to take.
Both the very nice people at the hospital and I felt more calm because it
was in my file.Very few outside our neurologists know much about our PD
medicin.
I`m dooing very well with Pramipexol and have NO sideeffect, and that`s
nice.
Have a nice day
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP