Even as I write this, Ivan Suzman is setting out on the journey from POrtland
to Augusta Maine.
At 8.45am Ivan's will be the first of several cases brought before the Maine
Human Rights commission today. They will decide whether or not Ivan was
discriminated against by the authorities in Portland
And apparently, this is considered newsworthy material because all 4 major
networks have annonunced their intentions of being there :  NBC, ABC, CBS and
Fox. As such , it shouldnt be too hard for us to  persuade our local  network
affiliates to make this national news headlines.
SO ,

     COME ON, EVERYBODY!

Call your local TV affiliates and ask them to pick up this  human interest
story from Maine.

And Ivan, whether or not your story appears on our television screens, our
thoughts and our prayers go with  you.

Hilary Blue