Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 11:47 AM
Subject: [Fwd: VERY IMPORTANT!!!]

> PASS THIS AROUND!!!!
>   Karen
>
> Organization Systems International

and this one:
Hi Joan,
Did you get the email I forwarded from the guy who sent me the elf bowling?
It warned of a reported virus that is set to activate on dec 25 & Jan 1
which
would delete files.  It also said the report wasn't verified but better to
delete the elf bowling and the frogapult files and be safe than sorry.
John