THANKS, Hilary

"We shall overcome one day"

The Commissioners voted

 3 -1 against my 2 claims.

                                      3  Voted for No Reasonable Grounds
to Claim Discrimination
                                      1 Abstained
                                      1 Did not attend

There were at least 2 videographers there, but noone asked me to
interview.
The three votes against me were what I expected.  It felt like a jail in
Hell, not a
human rights meeting.  I was the only male who had no suit or tie.

So I have to go to the courts, unless the City does an about face.  My oh
my..

If I don't fight, I face mid-winter loss of my house to foreclosure, in
February,
over the unaffordable "sewer availability" lien.

The lawyer I found  PRO BONO has NOT returned any of my calls.

One small shuffling step for humankind. PWP's on the "march."

-Ivan