Hi:

I found a website www.drjimboyd.com a while ago about bruxing.  I had
tried for some time to find out how to suppress the parafunction, but
was unsuccessful.  The splint I wore protected my teeth, but gave me a
surface to clench more efficiently, thus causing muscle pain, headache,
etc.  My dentist fitted me with the NTI clenching suppression appliance
about a month ago and it works.  It might help someone else.  So there
is no misunderstanding, I have no connection with this product, nor do I
profit from its sale in any way.  I just found a very simple solution to
a clenching problem that was causing me a lot of pain and thought it
might be useful information for others who might need it.

Genene