Paul ,

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I can't continue with the Requip at the
present levels,if I did I might as well sit in a corner thats the way I was
feeling. two days on Senimet  1 25/100 2x daily , and my wife's comment was
I seem like my "old self". I will take the warnings under advisement. If
down the road the dose gets to high I'll do something else,but I've already
talked about this with my neuro. For right now It;s dam good to be out from
under a cloud, I was tired of feeling like a space cowboy.

Sincere thanks for your concern,

SIR JAMES