I spoke to a friend to works for Lotus Development Corporation who advised
one of the following four options:

Option 1
To change the mouse settings (to make it less sensitive),
click on Start
click on Settings
click on Control Panel
double click on Mouse
click on motion
 move the pointer speed arrow toward "slow"

Option 2
To change the sensitivity of the keyboard keys (for people whose tremors
cause them to double strike on keys when typing)
click on Start
click on Settings
click on Accessibility Options
under Keyboard,
under FilterKeys
   click on "Ignore quick keystrokes and slow down repeat rate"
click on settings
 move arrow to "long".  You can test right there to see if the new setting
is comfortable

Option 3
To change the mouse controls over to keyboard (this allows you to move your
curser around the screen using the arrows on your keyboard)
click on Start
click on Settings
click on Accessibility Options
under Mouse
 click on "use mousekeys"
 click on settings to adjust the movement of your arrows

Option 4
Purchase a fixed roller ball.  Thus, instead of moving an entire piece (the
mouse), just your hand or finger will be moving the  ball that is "fixed" in
place on your desk.  Try one out at a computer store before you purchase one
to see if it's comfortable and use-able.

I hope something here works for you.

Jeanne Lee-Rosner
PDF-Chicago