Kathrynne: Thank you for the reply. As you might remember, I have been
somewhat manic about insuring that I understood the relationship between
Sinemet and protein because I'm tackling this stupid disease on all fronts
with as much knowledge as I can muster. I wonder why, however, the
instruction is to take Requip before eating. Is there some other process
which affects the efficacy of the drug if you take it with meals or after
eating. I will also reveal that I have a secret agenda in my attempt to wean
off Sinemet. I WILL BE ABLE TO EAT SUSHI FOR LUNCH AGAIN!

Regards,

Paul H. Lauer