my mother has been bedridden for ten years with diagnosis of spinal stenosis.
i' have pd, and/but i think i look, act just as my mother did in her early
days of deterioration. my neur says her problem is very different from mine.
ironically she was seen in his office 11 years ago so he has her records. she
now lives in a nursing home in another state; i've written to her m.d.
questioning whether a regimen of sinemet would be worth trying but he poohs
me. i've also spoken with the nurse. my mother has a "jerky leg", no muscle
tone,use, torticollis, difficulty swallowing. i suspect she is beyond help
now, but i wonder if i have spinal stenosis too. mostly i'm worried about the
future for my children.
nancy spires