(from Erika)
Hello listfamily,
    A while ago someone sent a post mentioning that he experienced episodes of severe breathing difficulty. He wrote wryly (and I probably totally misquote him, sorry...) that he was unable to move but conscious enough to fully enjoy the experience.
I've tried to look up the post in the archives but have been unable to locate it.
My brother-in-law (54) has just experienced two such events, which landed him in hospital. It is suspected that he has a viral infection.
I'm now wondering if the person who posted the message still has this problem or whether it was caused by a virus and has now cleared up.
Any comments on the subject most welcome.
    Best wishes to you all from Erika.