----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Jeana
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: 12 December, 1999 8:04 PM
Subject: generic sinemet cr

Is there anyone who is on Sinemet CR 52/200 generic (blue oval tab)?
Hi Jeana::
Since I take 10-12 of the 25/100daily, I was concerned that I might be suffering from over dosing of the carbidopa.  My impression was it lacked whatever I needed. My on time dropped severely even with sustituting only one of the blue tablets. How  did they affect you?Bill Olson
<[log in to unmask]>PS What I tried recently was not the CR fomulation. I have given CR my best shot twice and it failed to help me very much.

I recently tried it and am curious how it affected others.

Jeana