----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>jj Bates
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: 13 December, 1999 9:17 AM

Hi to the list:

My father, who was dx about 4 years ago, has lately been breaking his teeth.  He is 79 and has been on sinemet for 3 years and mirpex for over 1 year.  The idea of having 4 teeth break in the span of a month just seemed a little suspicious to me and I wonder if anyone else on these med's have experienced anything like this. Thanks !

Hi mr Bates. I am 69,. dx when I was 53,
I take carbidopa\levodopa (generic) but not mirapex. I sometimes grind my teeth when sleeping, and recently cracked a molar right down the middle. THis tooth was already weakened from decay and had a large amalgam filling in it. When I found out what the cost of replacing it would be. I opted for an extraction . I hope there will be no more of this  for both of us. Bill Olson

JJB

Pittsfield, Ma