I'm hyperactive, in thought and speech mainly now.  My neurologist said he thinks I have
PD but wants to rule out the fact that some symptoms that can cross over from ADD-like
tremors-[not cogwheel (sic)], forgetfulness  of words, weakness of one side, lack of
movement of same side, mask like feeling on face although not showing very much etc.

He said that he feels I probably have PD, but at my age-30- he wants to rule out ADD
and to a much much lesser extent MS.  He admitted in so many words (except for the
ADD tremors) that the only reason he hasn't fully diagnosed me as PD is my age.  30.

Sometimes I feel so alone.

Thanks for being here.

Drew aka Disneyfreak

Disneyfreak
FDC President of Southern California Operations

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."
Walt Disney

http://www.maggiescafe.net
http://www.disneyfreak.org