Hi Paul: I am amazed at the paucity of information
available in the average neuro's office, even in the
medical centers like Johns Hopkins and St.Elizabeth's. The
wonderful resource that is this List was only discovered by
me (and I'm sure by others)by accident. So please don't
shut up. Suggestions, anyone?   Carole