At 14:00 1999/12/16 -0700, Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD wrote:
>Dear Janet,
>I'm sorry to hear you're not able to maintain the WebRing, and hope it
>is not due to health problems; however, many people have enjoyed it
>thanks to your efforts, and that is a great deal to be proud of.
>
>Best regards,
>Kathrynne
>
>janet paterson wrote:
>>
>> i am unable to maintain the People With Parkinson's WebRing
>> and have deleted it

hi kathrynne

thank you for your kind words

some of those kudos aren't mine:
jerry finch put in a ton of work in setting up websites originally

my health is not an issue at all - just my focus of interest/energy

i've essentially been neglecting the webring
in favour of my website

if any of the current 'ring-members' are interested in it
the pwp name is available at web-ring.org
[just search on 'parkinson']

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada k0a 1a0