                I've been following this topic with great interest...my
father has PD, my son has ADHD, and as I've learned more about it, I believe
that I have it too.  Both involve dopamine, and it is tempting to look for a
link.  At this point conclusive data just doesn't exist.

                My son's Dr has pointed out that many neurological
conditions exhibit similar symptoms.  It is the specific cluster of symptoms
present that define the actual condition and drive the diagnosis.   In the
case of ADHD, there are symptoms present that are also associated Tourette's
Syndrome, autism, Aspergers Syndrome, PD and other diseases.  It is the
particular grouping of symptoms and the underlying physiological and
biological issues causing those symptoms that define the disease.

                Mark Klapper