Don and Vivian: I read your post about being down. I am caregiver to a
wonderful 60 year old, whose IQ is 138.  Yet he gets down - bad -
sometimes.  I tell him he has earned the right to get down occasionally.
Sometimes I think the season may be the reason, and since we only found
out about this insideous disese a short time ago, we'll have to find out
in the next seasons.  I tell him he also has the right to feel angry at
times, and to feel hurt. I guess what I'm trying to say to you is, "go
with the flow".
Allow yourself to just be.  This too, shall pass.  Best wishes to all of
you for a great holiday season, and a better 2000. Jo Ann from Houston.