I currently take 5mg eldepryl (morning and afternoon) - 1 mg mirapex ( 3 times a day) - and 25/100
sinemet(morning and afternoon).

I take all the pills together.

Is there any reason why I should not do that?

The pharmacist asked me if I took sinemet and eldepryl together, he thought there
might be a side effect. He was not sure, told me to check.

this 'takes the cake'!! the pharmacist told you to check. should be disenfrocked. that is his job to do. there is no problem in my experience nor reading.

Any information will be appreciated.

Mario A. Gonzalez - 53/49 [log in to unmask]

non authorized pwp comments:
i tried eldepryl one a day for a while then two but have felt that the advice best was to use minimum since only a little neeeded for the possible prevention of further neuron damage. i now take half of one in morning.

do you have any trouble sleeping? most take both in AM.

my Mirapex dosage is sub the recommended range: 0.25 mg tabs four a day. my total dose is equal to one of your pills. i space them one upon awaking, second at noon, 3rd at 6 PM and fourth at bedtime

my levodopa is currently lessened from what had been 7 10/100 carbidopa/levodopa tablets taken upon arising, 8:30, 11:00, 1:00PM, 3, 5, and 7PM. I recently changed this to the same time schedule but using three quarters of a tablet at the 6 times after the first pill of the day which is still a whole one. i get less than the 75mg. of carbidopa from 5.5 tablets - total 55 which is a little more than the 50 mg. that you are getting from two 25/100 tablets.

hope this helps. also hope you get some books and information to study. also read some of the sources on the web. you need to be better informed to live with this disease as  best you can.
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]