Hi, I am back recieving email on this list. My name is Coleen..I am almost 37.
My hubby is 70 and has parkinsons. It is really hard on him/us....as it is
everyone. seems everything is difficult for him...lots of things
anyways...also he has type 11 diabetes...he was just diagnosed these 2
diseases around 3-4 years ago and at the SAME time...what a BLOW!

I recognize some of you all :) is Camille still around?

I am glad to be back as I have more questions as we go along in the years
with this.

one big question is Bob is tired most all the time...what do you do??
I am going to call his neurologist in the morning about it.

Bob is on Sinemet CR 50/200 Twice a day....Selegiline 5 mg Twice a
day...neurontin 400mg at nite and when he can't sleepin am. Sinemet 25/100
once  at nitetime.
Dr. tried him on Amantadine but Bob felt awful...so we quit.

glad to be back, hugs, Coleen :)