This is truly a demonic virus...hmmm...I wonder if the
Mail/(?)Male Demon is somehow involved? Any virus that can
BOTH make you run with scissors AND X-rate your recipe
files is capable of unleashing a catastrophe the likes of
which the civilized world...excuse me, I have to find my
reading glasses to take a closer look at those recipes...
                 Carole