Dear Paul and Sir James: While the idea of titrating away
from Sinemet sounds promising, the reality is that for some
of us (myself included), the available agonists and their
side-effects are intolerable. For ME, ReQuip was the worst
of the lot. I would also add that while Sinemet has been
around forever and its side-effects well documented, the
long-term side-effects of the newer drugs will only emerge
over time and trial.    Carole