Martha, I read your message with great interest.  I made a remark to
Dick not long ago about the fact that maybe his PD was brought on by his
unhibited use of pesticides around the house.  He is forever spraying
and dosing  the grass trees foundation etc.  He once even sprayed my
office at work while I was in there working.  I have no windows and no
ventilation except the air conditioning and I was appalled he would
spray poison around me in an enclosed area.  He thought nothing of it.
I told him I was sure he had been doing stuff like that for years, but
to discontinue it immediatly around me and the children  and
grandchildren.  They have to play on that grass and I didn't want it on
their clothes and eventually in their mouths. If you see an offending
bug step on it.  Of course there is the problem of pesticides on our
food too. Maybe there is a connection to all this.
SuecgDick