>From: "William A. Parrette" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>         Someone  gave  me this link and I surfed around a bit.  But is
>      the fellow mentioned in the following article:
>
>     http://www.zdnet.com/yil/content/depts/touched/9909/touch1_9909.html
>
>         ... on our list?  Has his work been discussed here before?

Here's the URL for his website:

http://www.adldigest.com/

and here's his Parkinson's-specific page, chock full'o'links:

http://www.mrltc.com/stevefldr/parkinson.cfm

I did find one boo-boo though; there's a link for a book at Amazon.com
called "Parkinson's Law". I took the link, only to discover that it was a
book on business strategies and tactics written by a guy named Parkinson!