Yes, i remember it now,  you are perfectly correct. . Didnt his wife have a
law too?
Which leads us to the Peter Principle*, which describes my social workers perfectly.....
which brings us back to PD again - in so much as they are still trying to
prove that PD makes me an incompetent mother. BUt i must re-iterate - the
videos of Ivan's tv interviews have gone a long way to helping them understand
a bit more!

Hilary BLue

*that a worker keeps on being promoted till he reaches his own level of incompetency