Dear Susan,
Welcome to the Parkinson Information Exchange list! I hope you'll feel
free to ask questions if you have any. If you do, it will help
listmembers to provide information if you will give your husband's age,
and how long it's been since he was diagnosed with PD, along with the
names of any medications he may be using. This is a very friendly and
knowledgeable group of people, and there's usually someone who can
provide information on just about any subject.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs;"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease,"
J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/