From: Susan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The List
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 10:42 PM

Last night I could not sleep. My husband often wakes me up because he
either cannot sleep himself or he is kicking me every few seconds until
I am totally awake.  I decided to search for a place where I could get
some kind of info on this disease called Parkinsons.  I am the care
giver so I cannot begin to imagin what my
husband is going thru, but I have to try.  I need all the information
and feedback from people who are going thru the same things he is so I
will be better able to help him.  So after much searching I found this
list.  I admit I did not expect much so when I came home from work and
saw 22 messages on my machine I thought Mercy, what have I gotten into?
I have read all 22 messages plus and I want to tell you that I
appreceiate the information  contained in each of them.  I feel better
now that I have some source  that I can refer to  when things get too
confusing .  I think belonging to this list will help me to
understand my husbands situation much better.  Thank you all.
Susan Schmidt