Carole Hercun wrote:

> Hi Paul: I am amazed at the paucity of information
> available in the average neuro's office, even in the
> medical centers like Johns Hopkins and St.Elizabeth's. The
> wonderful resource that is this List was only discovered by
> me (and I'm sure by others)by accident. So please don't
> shut up. Suggestions, anyone?

The neuro's office is not a library, meaning that it's no place to get
information unless it comes directly from the neuro himself.  The
neuro's office is for treatment!
Public libraries, organizations like the NPF (National Parkinson
Foundation), APDA (American Parkinson Disease Association), etc. can
give you mounts of information about the disease and various support
groups.
This list is but a tiny fraction of the PWP population and it is fraught
with misinformation as well as correct information, and it is often
difficult for an untrained person to differentiate.  Thus, do not accept
anything stated here unless properly verified or corroborated because
the wrong information may be hazardous to your health.
Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'