 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       33 deg. F   :-)
Dear listmembers,

  Early this past month, I was asked to develop themes for
a TV show about 40 min long,  on hospitalization dangers and PD.

There is continued interest in the videotapes of each
TV appearance I have made.  This interest creates a unique oppportunity

People here are saying a web page would be the best
way to sell the videos.

It is difficult to know how to approach this.
I feel that the PIEN list has a certain
sanctity and flavor that requires avoiding
"advertizing" on-list.  Meanwhile, we are
an e-mailing community, not necessarily
one tenuously linked by a set of web pages..Our list
coverage is broader, and quick.

I would appreciate all and any comments
or thoughts ,

Thanks,