TIP OF THE DAY

MAIL XMAS CARDS.

I RELAY DON'T UNDER STAND ALL THE SAID  my colon is not bad for some one my
age. nothing to worry about. they said the reason for my belly pains and my
bowls was caused by lot very lot of acided in my system. so more pills for a
month. go back later. they ran a tube my throat. found lot of white spots.
put will wait till i come back. that is something i will have to decide.
for my self. so don"t worry if i don"t post much. had a pity party. said mom
it seems i can never get out or take a vacation.   she said dad lot of the
PWP'S are not of your age and had pd. as long as you. remember 15 years ago
how you plaid,golf,went to Hawaii,ocean cruise,took trips so let them while
the can. you always said never give up. she is right so do all you can enjoy
live to the fullest as you can. in my right leg it has lot of ARTHUR in it.
so in a month i will give you an up date. thanks for listing to my self
pity.  u all have a happy Xmas and new year.

                                                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                                      GIVE ALL YOU CAN TO
OTHERS PWP'S

                                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND