Dear list: After originally proposing the idea of using neuro's offices to
spread the gospel of the list and encountering a big yawn from the list, I
gave up on the thought. That act was all it took to galvanize at least a
handful of people into not only replying but volunteering help for which I am
both pleased and grateful. Someone suggested going further and including, in
addition to information on joining the list, information on valuable web
sites and the names and addresses, etc., of the various organizations
dedicated to the support of pwp. The consensus seems to be to wait until the
holiday period dies down and activate the ideas again after the new year. Is
there anyone out there who not only knows all the names and addresses of
sites and organizations but also has the capability of putting it all
together in a one-pager? If someone has the writing capability but doesn't
know all of what to include, we can call for suggestions and (he) (she)
(they) will get flooded. For my part, I will work on an implementation theory
with suggestions and input from anyone who cares to chip in.

Happy Holidays

Paul H. Lauer