Suzie -- just wanted to respond to your post below.  My husband, Murph,
went to the neuro only 1X by himself and that was at the time of his
diagnosis.  I felt terrible that I hadn't been with him, and ever since
that time, we have always gone together.  He really appreciates having me
there and the neuro will often ask  me for input since Murph doesn't
notice everything he is doing.  Example -- he started having dyskenesia
while on Sinemet and I mentioned it to the Dr.  -- Murph hadn't noticed
he was doing anything differently.  If at all possible, I would encourage
you to go with him from now on.   Bev c/t