i had my nose and ears where they should have not been. a women friend of
mine for 60 years has been told she has PD. they did not want me to know. as
they say i worry more about others than myself. and just lost other friend.
but of my age that happen. there PETER F. few others goes with age you pick
up the paper and you hope it not me. but it got to happen. so if i sound
down i think i earned it. the list has given lot of new friends.(younger)
there is lot of things we don't like to think about.only thing i got to give
is some of lesson i have learned over the years.  ART H. MARIS THOUGHT I WAS
FLAMING. on BOB A. knew what i meant. i have always asked for feed back
never get any. from on the list or privet. u all said no flaming. i took
your comments as flaming. as i said i got on my mind now. get hurt easily
now. if i could only learn to spell. ART i but hear so all can read. i
thought you as a friend. but not agreed with you. when i did it was by
email. i am on sparkle to with the list and sparely  i get the same amount
of mail. on sparkle we get poems jokes so on that we got on the list. to me
if wrong tell me.. on the list you only wanted PD stuff. if in subject putt
in joke poem so on.  then we can delete. now 2 list ok you have your rights
to your opine. when i post something i say DON where to put it list or
sparkle. i feel better on the list. so what to do. feed back.  as i said all
i can do is to cry. ever day it get harder and harder to fight back. lot of
you will have to walk in my shoes GOD for give. other year i hope the words
i hope to hear(2000) a cure. not just for me but you. i passed the time for
help. you have not. this might be the year.  MERRY XMAS

                                                          I.Y.Q.   DON   AND
VIVIAN