----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Lauer <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 17 December, 1999 9:18 PM
Subject: Just an idea - version 2

> Dear list: After originally proposing the idea of using neuro's offices to
> spread the gospel of the list and encountering a big yawn from the list, I
> gave up on the thought.  together in a one-pager? If someone has the
writing capability but doesn't
> know all of what to include, we can call for suggestions and (he) (she)
> (they) will get flooded. For my part, I will work on an implementation
theory
> with suggestions and input from anyone who cares to chip in.
>
> Happy Holidays
>
> Paul H. Lauer
> Hi  Paul:: Your two bottles were sent this p.m. I hope that you find them
useful,and worth the price. Did you take a look at our support group's web
page. If you have an interest, please take a look at the inspirational page.
These people list anyone who reciprocates. (without endorsing them.) I
suspect there may be lots of web sites out there who would be willing to
list a non-profit  organization. I hope that I am not biting off more than I
can chew, but would like to assist your idea along. Bill Olson ,69,
dx1983,<[log in to unmask]>   Our web site has the following URL

 <http://www.cjnetworks.com/~nekpa>