>  I have only talked to him once.  Dick
> > usually goes to his doctors by himself.  He goes when he is suppose to
> > and is not afraid to call and ask questions and he will do what the
> > doctors tell him, (most of the time)

Will your husband accept you going with him? My husband wasn't eager for me
to gobut I said that if I were going to see a neurologist I would want him
along for support. He
accepted that and now likes me to go to all appointments as he has a hearing
problem.
He often only takes in part of what the doctor says and this way we know what
is going on.
And as someone else says the neuro often asks the care giver their opinion as
they see things the patient doesn't.

Kaathy W cg jim