  The last time we visited Mother's neuro, I took the last page from
"Parkinson's Disease: Nutrition Matters" with addresses and other info on it
and I wrote down the Parkinson's list and SPARKLE addresses and gave them to
him.  He wasn't familiar with them, but appreciated the information.  He said
he would pass it along to his other PD patients.  I've also given our support
group leader information about the lists and a couple of our members took
down the list address before we left our last meeting.  Maybe we could spread
the word this way until your idea can be set up.   Merry Christmas & Happy
Kwanzaa to all.   Eleanor