 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        36   deg. F   :-)
For any of you on PIEnet who  are trying to follow the
MHRC NIghtmare here, we have NOT been heard.

I am still facing foreclosure twice a year. Separately,
The Human Rights Commission investigator's report was upheld,
and the  MHRC voted  AGAINST me.  3 out of 5
Commissioners are saying that the Portland City
lawyers did NOT discriminate.  1 was absent and
1 abstained.  To put it bluntly, they gave me 10 minutes,
and WHOOSH--next case, please!!

I have lost BOTH Human Rights cases, and
they cannot be appealed-supposedly.

Now, I must face a draining court battle. At least
now I have a lawyer -but he has NOT returned any
of my telephone calls since last Friday.

    I had NO lawyer for the 2-year MHRC ordeal.  The actual
decision was obviously made before I ever testified.

They do NOT tape the hearings- I just found that out.

So much for the idea of justice for PWP's.

Our 48 pages of PIEnet letters seemed to be ignored, AND
were not even MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Natalie (caregiver) and I left
the
hearing feeling like it was a set-up from the  beginning.

Ivan
:-(