Thank you for your posting.
I'm someshat in the same boat I didn't "select" retireement, Parkinsons
Retired me.  Now I write an occassional article on Computers or Ham Radio,
do gardening, and bear with the "off" periods.  Still enjoy the chalange of
writing though.  Its slow, anot like the old days when I could writte one or
two a day, now one a month is more like it. Lots of us out here.

Walt W2TQK 57/4
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>