 Chris van der Linden <[log in to unmask]>  wrote......
>  >>The results so far in my
>>.experience is that most patients receiving STN surgery hardly have any

Every time you write, you offer so much encouragement.....many of us in the
US would love to meet these people you speak about.....I have an idea that
you might want to try out to accomplish meeting them.....perhaps, you could
do your own website and include pictures of them and their families and
their stories and why they chose their form of treatment ......I feel like I
have gotten to know many people on the PIEN due to their websites and if you
had your  own website with your patients and their accomplishments, it could
encourage those of us who linked on to it.......Joan Hartman