From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIST:--- JUST PLAINE SILLYENES
Date: Monday, December 20, 1999 12:19 PM

TIP OF THE DAY
FIX FOOD YOU WANT FOR XMAS BEARKFAST THEN FREES

i for get all ready i think of we all who use the list a lot could send
some
one there pi. and put it out so we can copy them like you cause your print
screen which i got but can't get it work. i ran out of ink in my printer as
they came up on at a time. do not need to be big. i got a gate way
keyboard.
help how do i set it up. just one of the lot that need help whit there P.C.
lo lo i got a 8x10 of BARB P. SONIA  JUDITH R. IBBET LOT OF US WOULD LIKE
SEE WHAT WE LOOK A LIKE.  can"t help i am good looking lo lo lo oh by neo
want VIVIAN in the office when i see him. says i lie how bad i feel. i
asked
him for some verger he said let VIVIAN ASK NOT ME LO LO. hey MEN don't we
have a right. WOMEN LIB.MERRY XMAS TO ALL PWP'S.

                                                       I.Y.Q.  DON  AND
VIVIAN
                                                       LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                                  BEAT MED'S FOR PD IS